Welcome to #FlashMobWrites Week One
Come one, come all! This is an open flash fiction challenge with a musical inspiration, hosted by authors Cara Michaels (formerly of #MenageMonday, #WIPflash, and #RaceTheDate) and Ruth Long (of the wicked fun #LoveBites and #DirtyGoggles challenges).
- The challenge begins: Fridays @ Noon EST (Eastern)
- And ends: Saturday @ Midnight PST (Pacific)
- Word count: 300-500 (no less, no more)
- Post your story in the comments below!
- We love you and wish to heap praises (and random prizes) on you, so be sure to include your name (no, it doesn’t have to be your real name) and a way for us to get in touch (Twitter handles are encouraged)
- A promptchoiceis offered by each judge.
- The prompt may be split, but no order change or dropping words.
- Words may be added before or after, not in the middle.
You do not need to reference the video in any way for your story.
CAUTION: This video is NSFW. Watch wisely.
Cara Michaels: “drunk enough to deal with it”
Ruth Long: “a holy fool all colored blue”